Build-your-own “Quaranteam” camp!
Due to the nature of our camps and facilities, we have decided to cancel our traditional camps for the remainder of the summer. However, we do have another option for you!
Introducing the build-your-own “Quaranteam” camp! If you can get together with friends that you know and feel comfortable interacting with, and the kids in your party total 5 or more, we can customize a week-long, half-day camp exclusively for your Quaranteam at $185 per child.
How it works:
- Choose one of the following options:
- Piano Camp
- Ukulele Camp
- Guitar Camp
- Songwriting Camp (Ages 8 and up)
- Music and Play Camp (variety of instruments)
- Choose your 3-hour window
- 9 am – 12 pm
- 1 pm – 4 pm
- Call or email us to schedule!
Things to know:
- Notasium staff will spend approximately 30-minutes cleaning the play space and bathrooms after each camp session using EPA/CDC approved products known to kill Covid-19.
- In Cary, only one bounce house will be open so we can clean everything within 30-minutes.
- Adults will be asked to wear a mask while interacting with staff or other customers.
- Notasium staff will be wearing masks at all times and will have undergone the same general health questions and temperature screening prior to opening.
- There may be one other family in the building, but they will not be in the same room/area as the camp kids.
- You will need to read and sign the COVID waiver available online in order for your child to participate
If you have any additional questions or are ready to book, just give us a call at 919-230-9321 or email us here.
Trackback from your site.